Client Services Specialist - Established Law Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LS Carlson Law, PC is seeking a full-time intake specialist to join its team.
We’re seeking a qualified intake specialist to assist in onboarding new clients. The representative will need to have a strong understanding of a typical case cycle, excel at navigating conversations, and communicate the firm’s experience in a variety of legal matters. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to showcase our services in a compelling way.
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, and LinkedIn InMails.
- Representing the firm as the first point of contact with confidence and empathy.
- Building credibility and value in our service offering through strategic research and preparation.
- Creating and evolving intake scripts as new service offerings are added.
Who We're Looking For:
Someone who is:
- Driven by goals;
- Detail oriented;
- Able to multitask;
- Skilled with exceptional telephone etiquette;
- Experienced working in client-facing environments;
- Knowledgeable regarding conflict resolution techniques; and
- Willing to work in a fun, but hard-working, environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in a sales setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software/CRMs
- Work in a small team of your peers;
- Frequent firm outings/activities;
- Holiday parties; and
- Much more!
Please upload an updated resume.
LS Carlson Law, PCWhy Work Here?
We are a thriving and dynamic company that seeks exceptional talent.
85 EnterpriseCosta Mesa, CA