- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please view our website -
The Electronics Assembler builds power and control modules, racks and portable security modules.
Qualifications and Skills
· Associates degree in related field and 2 years of experience in electronics assembly or HS Diploma with 5 years of related experience.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
· Must have excellent hand soldering and hand crimping skills and good with hand tools.
· Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, wire lists, schematics and follow written or verbal instructions
· Must be able to perform in a team environment with good interpersonal skills with commitment to the highest quality achievable and work with minimal supervision
· Must be able to work in a changing, fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Must be able to maintain regular and reliable attendance
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
LRG Technologies Inc
250 Lothenbach Ave West St. PaulWest Saint Paul, MN
Get fresh Electronic Assembly Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.