You will be responsible for building on existing internal controls and infrastructure and managing key financial programs including investor relations, planning, strategy, and COGS/margin analysis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Establishes financial reporting systems and controls to ensure compliance with company expenditure requirements and to meet customer needs.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with at least seven years in finance and accounting management (controller, vp finance, group cfo, etc.)