LR Strategic LLC has an immediate opening for a RN Case Manager with 2-4 years of experience in a hospital setting!
Required skills & experience
- Nursing diploma or associates degree in nursing required. Bachelors degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current Michigan Registered Nurse license required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related clinical experience required in a hospital setting.
- One (1) to three (3) years internal experience preferred.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) preferred. Certification in Chronic Care Professional (CCP) preferred.
What you need to know
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, in office setting
- Prepare documentation, communicate findings and submit recommendations to medical policy, group representatives, and members of the health care team. (i.e. provider, subscriber, family)
- Review and analyze referrals from a variety of sources for acceptance into the program
- Competitive salary and generous benefits