LR Strategic LLC seeks a Field Sampling Technician for a fully-compliant testing lab that offers state-of-the-art services to clients throughout California.
The Field Sampling Technician is responsible for driving to customer locations and being in the field assisting long-time and new customers in our ever-growing client base by performing sampling, sample intake and providing excellent service. This role offers a great opportunity to be both a part of California's growing cannabis sector!
- Collects and couriers samples from customer facilities to the lab HQ
- Utilizes lab and product knowledge to assist customers in understanding laboratory processes and methods, sampling, and the legal requirements for cannabis testing
- Assists in modifying and maintaining appropriate SOPs relating to sample testing
- Perform sample registration, sample, processing, and delivery
- Maintains a safe, clean, well organized, and efficient work environment
- Remains up-to-date on all SOPs and maintains documentation required for compliance
- Work on projects assigned by lab management and work in collaboration with other technicians
Required Skills & Experience
- MUST have clean driving record
- MUST be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in biological, chemical, agricultural, environmental, or related sciences from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required