Leasing Consultant - Multifamily - Clinton Township
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the LR team as a Leasing Consultant! Make a difference every day by helping our customers find their next home! Working as a leasing consultant, no two days are the same. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, look no further. Leasing Consultants also support the Management office by assisting in a number of administrative tasks.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience/retail sales experience as well as multi family experience who can offer thorough service to our renters.
Top applicants are proficient multi taskers, organized and have strong people skills.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Presenting apartments and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Ability to build rapport with current and prospective tenants while providing personalized service
- Prepare and execute lease agreements and addendums in accordance with our property standards and regulations
- Maintain apartment availability and unit status records
- Monitor use of community facilities including laundry, mail, guest cards and fitness center
- Ensure property is maintained effectively
- Screen prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements
- Oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants
- Assist with performing office and clerical tasks
- Follow up on service requests
- Accepting rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees
- Maintaining and storing documentation effectively
- Inspecting properties when tenants take occupancy and vacate
- Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Other Duties as Assigned by Property Manager
- Responsible to answer telephones in a professional and courteous manner
- High school diploma required (Associate degree preferred)
- 2+ years' experience in leasing, hospitality or administrative work
- Experience with YARDI and CRM/Lease Hawk
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask during busy periods
- Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
AddressClinton Township, MI
Get fresh Part Time Leasing Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.