AP / AR Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is hiring an AP / AR clerk.
Responsibilities for AP clerk
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Verify accuracy of documents and match the goods and services to avoid paying inaccurate or fraudulent bills onto various accounts payable systems
• Processing AP documents for our customers
• Identify and interpret data to be entered into computer from source documents
• Enter alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data following format displayed on screen
• Review daily report for keying anomalies and make corrections as needed
• Protecting privacy of teammate, customer, and vendor information by displaying a high level of confidentiality
• Assisting in the coding, entry and scanning of invoices from vendors and customers
• Filing, storing, and retrieving documents
• Validating information that was entered matching invoices and supporting documentation with information scanned into the ECM system checks
Qualifications for AP / AR clerk
• Detail oriented, self-reliant, communicative & helpful team player
• Providing standard reports on weekly basis
• Participating in knowledge transfer to new employees
• At least 6 months of working experience in accounting and finance
• Working knowledge of Excel or Advanced Excel will be a plus
Smith Valves is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive Medical, Dental, Optical insurance plan and an employer matched 401K plan
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh AP Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.