- Posted: over a month ago
LPR International is seeking an experienced Account Manager to support our client based in Bethesda, MD. This position is contingent upon a government contract award.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Military (preferred), Government, HR or major commercial business personnel recruiting, which provides youth-oriented (ages 17-24) advertising and supports interaction with sales forces;
- Multi-project coordination with detailed documentation/reporting;
- Coordinating the work of all contractor personnel on projects to ensure timely delivery to client;
- Reviewing and analyzing billing and tracking project costs; and
- Preparing presentation materials and assisting in report preparation and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in traditional or digital advertising.
All applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening should contact LPR International directly.
LPR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran, military discharge status, criminal records that have been sealed or expunged, arrest records not resulting in conviction or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and/or local law.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?