- Posted: over a month ago
LPR International is seeking an experienced Account Director to support our client based in Bethesda, MD. This is a remote opportunity. This position is contingent upon a government contract award.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Military (preferred), Government, HR or major commercial business personnel recruiting, which provides youth-oriented (ages 17-24) advertising and supports interaction with sales forces;
- Both developing and distributing creative materials;
- Managing federal government contracts;
- Managing both local and national-level advertising campaigns;
- Overseeing marketing and advertising research services – from planning through execution and reporting; and
- Reviewing and interpreting market research and using results to modify marketing strategies and advertising plans.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field;
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in traditional or digital advertising.
All applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening should contact LPR International directly.
LPR International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran, military discharge status, criminal records that have been sealed or expunged, arrest records not resulting in conviction or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and/or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at LPR International