Discover your opportunity with LPL Financial, a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation's largest independent broker/dealer with over 17,000 financial advisors and over 4500 corporate employees where we respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve.
Joining our team as a Service Experience Manager will allow you to support financial advisors by offering an extraordinary quality service experience. Our service team's main priority is to create a personalized and allegiant support system for our clients so they can focus on growing their practice. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position
What you will do
As a Manager of the Service organization, you will lead a team of 10-12 Service representatives that will support LPL Financial advisors via multiple communication structures such as phone, email and chat. The advisor inquires will range from something as simple as an account balance inquiry to the complexity of helping resolve unique financial transaction. You will be responsible for inspiring and engaging your team members in a manner consistent with LPL Financials values. No matter what the situation, your team's duty remains the same: Providing our clients with timely, correct, and relevant information, when and where they need it so that in turn, they can help their clients achieve their own financial dreams.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirt and a passion for coaching, facilitation, and addressing challenging interpersonal dynamics, this would be a rewarding career for you.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Series 99 required within 90 days
- 3+ years leading and developing others
- Proven ability to lead, develop and coach professionals while possessing strong mentoring and employee development skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of professional maturity and leadership
The Skills You Need
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and challenge your team to tackle the opportunities for improvement
- Discover and craft a development plan filled with tasks and deliverables that are personalized to the employees growth strategy
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, growth-oriented and dynamic environment
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Foster a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion
- A positive can-do attitude; willing to "get in the weeds" with employees
- Utilize the principles of continuous process improvement to streamline and enhance the operation of the call center
- Resourceful in navigating across the organization to get work completed and issues resolved
- Constantly working on developing team members for succession planning.
- Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Lead from the front and embody the firm's mission and values - and understand how to educate and reinforce
The Talents You Deliver
- BE BALANCED- Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- BE PROACTIVE- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items
- BE CURIOUS- innovate, identify and take action on process improvements
- BE COURAGEOUS- identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching
- BE ENTREPRENEURIAL- understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- BE A MOTIVATOR- Conductmeetings to recognize and share new information with your staff
The Empowerment of Your Role
LPL is transforming our culture and our commitment to the ease of doing business. Making it easier for advisors to do business with us is our No. 1 priority. No matter what your role or department, at LPL we all own this. Knowing this we are all empowered to make things simpler and do what is best for advisors and their investors.
The Quality You Deliver
At LPL financial, our work makes a difference. That is why we share a passion for doing it ethically and exceedingly well. Because we have a clear focus and we are empowered to deliver results, we see every day that we are creating something special together.
LPL Financial has a "we" philosophy rather than a "me" philosophy. Our benefit packages are built to support our colleagues and their families by providing programs that foster health, peace of mind, work/life balance, as well as support for your financial and social goals and commitments. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefit offerings.
LPL Financial Benefits
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation's largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life's aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant's bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL's Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.