We are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative in Supply Chain to join our growing and dynamic business. We look for this person to communicate with customers by telephone, email, or in person. Provides customers with information about products related to order status, product information, account status, and pricing. Takes orders, cancels customer accounts, and exchanges merchandise. Resolves complex customer complaints, questions, and problems. Checks that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken. May solicit sale of new or additional products.
Customer Service Representative areas of Responsibility:
- Input sales orders Improve sales and stay abreast of sales figures monthly through the sales reports; follow up where deficiencies are noted.
- Stay abreast of current market pricing structures and keep customers competitive. Handle all customer problems involving shipping and receiving.
- Execute quotes, shipments, and info feedback in a timely manner.
- Provide information and support for sales team in assisting customers.
- Provide information to customers as needed to assist with orders.
- Research products, vendors, and items as needed.
- Prepare freight quotes upon request.
Customer service Representative Knowledge Base:
- Above average communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Fast learner, Internet literate – able to research product, vendors as needed
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Impeccable business etiquette.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and the Internet.
Sage/MAS, Act, Constant Contact or any other ERP software is desired.