Restorative Nurse ( LPN or Registered Nurse)
We are seeking an experienced Restorative Nurse (LPN or RN) for our Nursing Home Facility located in Chicago, IL.
If working in an environment that fosters developing quality care and time with your patients is what you are seeking in your next opportunity. Consider exploring an opportunity within one of the multi-site locations of this successful health care system.
The Restorative Nurse will support and utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in our Long-Term Care Facility. Will perform focused interview to identify specific needs. Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychological changes in the patient’s condition. Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the facility policies and patient outcome standard
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions
- Document’s patient’s response to nursing and other interventions
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned floor/unit including establishing priorities
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility
Qualified Nurse Candidates please email your resume to Eric Clay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-494-9365 for more information
LPC Healthcare Recruiting Solutions Inc
Why Work Here?We are a healthcare recruiting firm that partners with professional medical facilities to assist in filling positions that prove to be a challenge due to the specialty, education, location, urgency or experience requirements. We thrive on a challenge and we work with some of the largest & most well known healthcare companies filling a possible gap. We also work with smaller privately owned facilities that may not have the manpower or funds to support a recruiting department. Our goal is to insure that you are seeing not just the applicants that happen across your job postings but those hard-working professionals that are too busy to search for an opportunity