Director of Clinical Quality Services
We are seeking a Director or Senior Director of Clinical Quality Services for our corporate office in the Gurnee, IL area.
Are you seeking a position where you can empower your team and grow a positive culture while still building lasting relationships? Would you love to join a community that has a fun, warm, energetic presence with exceptional customer service?
Are you excited at the thought of growing your career with a national organization that has a mission to purposefully brighten and enrich the lives of their team while recognizing success starts with their employees? We want to hear from you!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
It's an exciting time to join a wonderful team as our Home Care Company continues to grow! This position will partner with the Clinical Quality Team to leverage the Companies Care brand to provide a Higher Standard of Care through Clinical Quality Support. The Director of Clinical Quality will support franchise-owned Agencies in a variety of ways and contribute to the advancement of key clinical quality initiatives including Joint Commission accreditation, training, and compliance.
- Works on projects with product development
- Works with skilled nursing and IT department
- Works with customer satisfaction scores and issues
- Will be the "face" of clinical training for new owners and staff members
- Knowledge of Home care/healthcare space
- Understands Medicare pay but also private home-care pay a plus
- Entrepreneur driven nurse who wants to go next level
- Quality focused is a must
- Aspirational with masters is a plus
- Skilled in product development
- Provide education for new Agency Owners and DON’s
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Masters Degree or above is required
- Leadership background
Candidate must have demonstrated alignment and experience in these values:
- Be Open and Positive: Approachable, Fun, Unflappable, Kind, Empathetic
- Serve with Passion: Help First, Confident Yet Humble, For the Greater Good, Make a Real Difference
- Do the Right Thing: Honest, Ethical, Tell the Truth
- Do What You Say: On Time, Finish What You Start, Accountable, Take Responsibility
- Make it Great: Continuous Improvement, Exceed Expectations, Bring Out the Best in Others, Detail Oriented
Competitive base salary and annual bonus
- 401(k) program with company match
- Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- Company paid basic life and accidental death and dismemberment up to $250,000
- Short- and Long-term disability, basic life insurance, accident insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and dependent flexible spending
- Identity theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Health club reimbursement
- Paid time off
- 9 company paid holidays
- Attend and support our annual franchisee and branch leadership conferences
- Career growth opportunities and ongoing training
Qualified Quality Nurse Directors please forward your resume for review to Eric Clay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eric at 773-7-494-9365.