Nurse Practitioner (NP)
We are seeking a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP) for our out-patient Facility in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, IL. Both Full-Time and Part-Time hours (20-30 hrs) are available.
- Experience in providing integrative, functional care, in outpatient primary care setting
- Takes excellent care of your health, appearance, lifestyle? This is what we are about.
- Enjoys talking to people, about wellness, medical spa services, anti aging services?
- Loves this new and emerging field and Is excited about seeing people get rid of their medical problems and feeling happy and energetic again
- Enjoys team environment, thrives when team succeeds
- Brings energy, smile, positive verve and vibes when meeting in person or talking on the phone
- Can address a group with confidence, and represent our office at community events
- Is ambitious with a willingness to learn and grow
- Has a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
Reasons to be a part of our team:
- Unique Advantages of this opportunity
- Medical Malpractice covered
- Professional certification, state license, DEA license costs reimbursed
- Professional Membership in Obesity Medicine Association provided
- Team based patient care
- Consisting of Board Certified Physicians and highly trained professional staff
- Our patients experience luxurious 30 minute to 1 hour appointments with the care team
- Go deep, make a connection, deliver quality care
- We stand for quality of care, not quantity of patients
- 100% outpatient
- We are closed on all major holidays so you can plan your time with family and friends
- We are closed on weekends. (except one Sat morning each month)
- Relax after hours. We rarely receive after hours phone calls, because of our focus on wellness
Qualified Nurse Practitioners please forward your CV to Eric Clay at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eric at 773-494-9365 for more information.