Medical Tech (MT/MLT) Sign on bonus of $2500 to 5000
We are seeking a certified Medical Tech (MT or MLT)) to help manage our busy Laboratory in Galesburg, IL. New Grads are welcome to apply. Our team is committed to making sure that the lab is meeting all turnaround deadlines and following testing protocols exactly, and we expect our new hire to have the same goals in mind. The ideal candidate for his position will be flexible when it comes to accommodating emergency testing needs and committed to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Day/Evening/Night shifts are currently open
Associates/ or Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science (Microbiology and Molecular Cell Sciences or related field). MLT/MT- BLS and ASCP New Grads are welcome to apply to this position as well.
Medical Technologist (MT/MLT) responsibilities and duties:
- Perform laboratory testing and log testing results appropriately, according to established lab protocol
- Make decisions on specimen validity within a reasonable amount of time of receiving each specimen
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair any issues with the equipment used in the laboratory
- Present clients with recollection protocols in the event that a sample is rejected
- Verify that all test results match the specimens that were submitted and also ensure that all tests are marked and organized appropriately
Medical Tech qualifications and skills:
- Associates Degree in Medical Lab Technician
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
- Valid ASCP certification required
- Must possess a strong eye for detail
Full-time day shift Hematology/Blood Bank position, full-time MT/MLT positions on PM shift working as a generalist
Open to new graduates who have a copy of their degree (in medical technology) and proof of training in a Med Tech Program (hospital residency)- BLS- Eligible to get ASCP certification.
Qualified MT Candidates please forward your resume to Eric Clay at email@example.com or call Eric at 773-494-9365 for more information.