Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) License Required
We are seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for our Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Washington, DC. Must be a LNHA in Washington, DC to qualify for this position (No Exceptions).
Supervises the overall day to day operation of the skilled nursing community to ensure the highest quality operation in accordance with our corporation standard and resident satisfaction. This position is responsible to supervise all skilled nursing staff and reports to the campus Executive Director.
- On site executive for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the public
- Manages budget and cash flow, maintains budget accountability, aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits
- Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates managerial employees in accordance with
- Senior Lifestyle Corporation human resources policy
- Maintains all local, state, and federal licenses
- Maintains superior training for staff, ensuring that training programs are effectively executed
- Creates an environment for pride and quality among all staff, encouraging them to their highest potential
- Ensures that buildings, grounds, and property are maintained at the highest standard of excellence through preventative maintenance systems and programs
- Maintains resident retention by working with residents and their families, dealing with any issues that arise
- Leads staff meetings
- Keeps up-to-date with information about competitors.
- Promotes and protects resident rights, assists residents to make informed decisions, treats residents with dignity and respect, protects resident’s personal belongings, reports suspected abuse or neglect, avoids the need for physical restraints in accordance with the current professional standards and, supports independent expression, choice and decision-making consistent with applicable law and regulation
- Become an intricate part of the community in social and civic affairs by representing the community in local, state and professional organizations
- Participates in the Manager On Duty program
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Training or experience in gerontology and/or hospitality is valuable
Qualified Licensed Nursing Home Administrators please forward your resume for review to Eric Clay at email@example.com for review or call Eric at 773-494-9365 for more information.