Nursing Home Director of Business Development
*** MUST HAVE SOME SENIOR CARE (Assisted Living, Memory Care) MARKETING EXPERIENCE TO QUALIFY ***
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Director of Business Development to oversee our Sales & Marketing Team for our Assisted Living Residence community in the Nashville, TN area.
This individual is responsible for overseeing our leasing and move-in team and their goals. You are expected to maintain a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. You will supervise the sales and marketing personnel at our community.
Leads by example and leads other to promote successful aging by understanding the needs and preferences of residents. Leads the team in a culture focused on customer experience, from inquiry to sale to move in. Leads others to develop a well-trained compassionate sales team to promote dignity and choice. Leads to achieve positive business and performance results by promoting a positive community image that supports a fully occupied community.
· Complete all occupancy related reports and submit to the Executive Director in a timely fashion.
· Manage all aspects of professional and prospective resident information in marketing contact system as directed by the Executive Director.
· Report status of all prospective residents to the Executive Director on a daily basis.
· Facilitate weekly community marketing meetings.
· Conduct tours of the community for prospective residents (or responsible parties of prospective residents).
· Conduct tours of the community for health services professionals, social services professionals, etc.
· Call or visit various referral sources on a routine basis as directed by the Executive Director, including health services, social services, legal professionals, financial professionals, community organizations and other community contacts.
· Act as support to residents and/or family members with the move-in process.
· Assist the Executive Director in ensuring that community is clean, well maintained, and attractive.
· Ensure short stay apartments are clean, well-maintained, and attractively furnished and decorated.
· Assist the Executive Director in developing and implementing advertising campaigns to promote occupancy.
· Ensure community printed promotional materials such as information packets and brochures are current and in adequate supply (order as necessary).
· Ensure information packets are displayed attractively with correct contents present and arranged appropriately.
· Assist the Executive Director in planning and hosting special events at the community.
· Represent the community at various functions in the local area such as senior center luncheons, senior housing “trade shows,” “health fairs,” etc.
· Secure deposits from prospective residents and assist the management team in coordinating resident move-in process.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualified Marketing Directors please forward your resume for review to Eric Clay at email@example.com or call Eric at 773-494-9365 for more information.