- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOTTE HOTEL SEATTLE is hiring passionate and talented hospitality professionals to join the newest luxury hotel in Seattle. We are hiring professionals who are looking for a place that inspires them, challenges them, and makes them proud of where they work.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Revenue Manager must work collaboratively with Senior Management to maximize the hotel's profit by putting in place strategic revenue policies through the most effective pricing policies and inventory management based on the sales strategies of the hotel. This position must also manage the reservation office to establish an open communication system, achieve profit targets, and forecast and manage potential market trends.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Three (3) years’ experiences working in hotel revenue management or similar business analytics and strategy role
- Highly preferred for candidate to have a minimum four (4) year university degree in accounting, Business Administration, or Hotel Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong IT (Information Technology) foundation is required: Proficient in Excel, Opera, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Windows. Knowledge of Sabre SynXis, IDeaS RMS and Hotelligence is an asset.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to demonstrate key insights translated to fact-based decision-making.
BENEFITS AT LOTTE:
- Certified Great Place to Work
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans through Cigna (Eligible upon employment)
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with company matching
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Personal, Sick)
- Public Transportation Discount (ORCA)
- Discounted Employee Parking
- Hotel Employee Rate Program
- Employee Recognition
- Learning and Development program
LOTTE Hotel Seattle, LLC.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Revenue Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.