- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOTTE HOTEL SEATTLE is hiring passionate and talented hospitality professionals to join the newest luxury hotel in Seattle. We are hiring professionals who are looking for a place that inspires them, challenges them, and makes them proud of where they work.
We invite you to join us today.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A Cook works under the Lead Cook/Sous Chef’s instructions in preparing and cooking menu items provided to customers. They are also responsible for keeping the workplace clean.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
EDUCATION: Relevant bachelor's degree or higher preferred
EXPERIENCE: Cooking experience of 1 year or more
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: weekends, holidays, AM, PM, and overtime when needed.
BENEFITS AT LOTTE:
- Sign-On Bonus of $1,000
- Certified Great Place to Work
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans through Cigna (Eligible upon employment)
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with company matching
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Personal, Sick)
- Public Transportation Discount (ORCA)
- Discounted Employee Parking
- Hotel Employee Rate Program
- Employee Recognition
- Learning and Development program
LOTTE Hotel Seattle, LLC.
Get fresh Cook III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.