- $19 to $20 Hourly
LOTTE HOTEL SEATTLE is hiring passionate and talented hospitality professionals to join the newest luxury hotel in Seattle. We are hiring professionals who are looking for a place that inspires them, challenges them, and makes them proud of where they work.
We invite you to join us today.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Bell/Door Attendant is responsible for assisting our guests by loading/unloading luggage and guiding guests to their guestrooms. Bell/Door Attendant will open doors for guests and greet them while entering or exiting the hotel. They will ensure accordance with hotel standards and demonstrate a professional, friendly, warm and welcoming demeanor to all guests and employees.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1-year experience in customer service, preferably in hotels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: weekends, holidays, AM, PM, overnight and overtime when needed.
BENEFITS AT LOTTE:
- Certified Great Place to Work
- Competitive wages
- Discounted Employee Parking
- Hotel Employee Rate Program
- Employee Recognition
- Learning and Development program
LOTTE Hotel Seattle, LLC.Seattle, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.