- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: New York City Metro
Lotame delivers flexible data solutions to future-proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens. Marketers, publishers, and platforms rely on our innovative and interoperable solutions, powered by our identity platform, to onboard, enrich, and address audiences. Lotame is headquartered in the United States and serves global clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific from offices around the world.
As a Lotame Account Executive you are a key member of a small and focused global sales team responsible for selling the Lotame platform, data solutions, and CDP accelerator tools: a suite of focused products and capabilities that are evolved to meet the requirements of modern digital media execution around data and identity. You’ll be covering markets in North America, including the US, Canada, and Mexico with access to our Hudson Yards office in New York City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver new sales of Lotame Audience and CDP Accelerator platforms and tools to marketers, agencies, platforms, and publisher partners, ultimately driving revenue (closed business) in the form of guaranteed monthly revenue and usage fees;
- Possess strong professional competence, presence and technical acumen enabling presentation to senior-level marketer, agency, digital media and adtech prospects;
- Generate leads and build relationships with prospects to create, develop, and maintain a strong pipeline of pending business;
- Work with the company’s sales engineers, business development reps, and marketing pros to identify and qualify prospective clients;
- Leverage internal resources including marketing, product management, and technical assets to shape, refine, and effectively communicate Lotame’s value proposition to prospects;
- Possess a proven record selling a licensed based technology solution in the digital media and adtech space on a SAAS or transactional basis. (DMPs, CDPs, DSPs, DCOs, SSPs, programmatic technology, etc.);
- Represent Lotame at relevant industry events.
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS degree or relevant combination of education and experience;
- 5+ years of SaaS platform sales, preferable in digital media / adtech, or similar experience selling digital media technology on a transactional or solution-oriented basis;
- 8-10 years of professional/business experience is ideal but not required if your experience is relevant or reveals a demonstrated record of success;
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal);
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and present complex concepts to diverse audiences at all levels in an outcome-oriented approach;
- Driven to meet numbers and objectives every period;
- High empathy and enjoys working in a supportive, collaborative environment;
The role includes competitive pay consistent with experience, and a variable pay / commission plan that is road tested, proven to deliver for diligent contributors, and uncapped with respect to upside.
Lotame is an EEO Employer.
NYC Salary Compliance Pay $120,000
Get fresh Senior Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.