Senior Corporate Development Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Corporate Development Analyst will support new deal execution and integration. This person will handle general financial analysis, while also supporting prospect evaluation, valuation and risk analyses, financial modeling, due diligence, and deal structuring.
- Performing analysis and reporting on M&A activity and strategic partnerships in the industry.
- Developing financial projections for acquisition targets and integration plans.
- Identifying and investigating acquisition opportunities through market analysis and interactions with business partners.
- Performing and supporting financial analysis of potential acquisitions
- Providing coordination of due diligence and all transaction documents
- Providing support in negotiations, including creation of term sheets and definitive agreements.
- Performing various valuation analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparable and precedent transactions, as well as potential consequences.
- Assisting cross-functional due diligence teams
- Assisting with integration, including communication with integration team and target owners, inventory count, post-closing follow-up, etc.
- Preparing presentations and reporting to senior management on potential M&A transactions.
- Monitoring past acquisition metrics.
- Additional financial modeling, analysis and additional responsibilities as required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required; Advanced graduate degree, including an MBA is a plus
- 2+ years of financial modeling experience.
- 2+ years of related experience in transaction advisory, M&A, corporate development, investment banking, or consulting.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and external partners
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and create concise and decision supporting analysis is essential
- Experience business intelligence applications a plus
- Experience with enterprise systems and reporting tools a plus