Senior Analyst - Workday
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Analyst, Workday HCM will work with all HR functional areas to improve ways of working in workday HCM and other HR systems providing both analytical, configuration, and troubleshooting support to functional areas.
This position is remote with occasional travel
- Demonstrate strong relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Be part of the team responsible for the business configuration and maintenance of the Workday HR Systems supporting internal employees as well as other downstream systems and processes. (i.e. security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, and upgrades)
- Translate and document non-technical requirements into technical concepts with a comprehensive understanding of HR applications and technical interdependencies.
- Exercise good judgment in use of standards and technical documentation. Identify and include associated controls.
- Identify opportunities to scale efficiencies and ways of working for HR teams with various technological solutions (Workday HCM, Office 365 Workflows, Monday.com, etc.)
- Analyze, solutions design and develop, deliver product and post-production migration support of functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other HR systems/tools.
- Serve as an HCM SME; actively participate in Workday Releases and staying ahead of new features/functionality being introduced by Workday
- Serve as key contributor on multiple functional work-streams to implement and optimize HR systems
- Synthesize and present Human Resources data to identify trends, data integrity audits, or support work-stream requirements
- Other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, human resources, or related field.
- 5+ years experience with Workday HCM
- Workday Pro in two or more functional areas
- Comprehensive understanding of all Workday HCM modules including core, payroll, benefits, compensation, performance, etc.