LOOP has partnered with THE hottest company in downtown Augusta to hire entry level IT talent. We're hiring 300+ Full-Time, Entry Level IT Support Representatives. You can see the Savanah River from your desk, eat at all the new downtown restaurants, and take your breaks on the river walk. You'll get a great salary, be exposed to new technology, and work with Fortune 500 clients on a daily basis.
This team is responsible for calls from external and internal customers seeking technical support. The types of technical products that we support are both hardware and software related and vary from client to client. We fully train all of our selected candidates to handle each type of call.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, and software applications for customers and/or employees.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend and implement solutions to correct common failures.
- Provide remote support and trouble shoot issues with customers to resolve issues.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers.
- Escalate complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous computer technical support experience preferred. A+, MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred but not required.
- Successful candidates should possess technical skills in the following areas: PC hardware for workstations and laptops, Network troubleshooting, Windows operating systems, and applications such as Microsoft Office/Outlook products and Lotus Notes/ Smart Suite. MAC HW/SW skills also a plus.
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and oral is imperative, as well as efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Ability to provide an excellent customer service that results in high customer satisfaction
- Candidates should not only be able to troubleshoot, but be able to identify why a PC is performing a certain behavior.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Sharepoint Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Communication
- Microsoft Unified Communications
Why Work Here?We're working on building the #1 recruiting class in the country, and we want you on our team! In seeking the most adaptable IT professionals and procuring the progressive technical talent for the fast-paced realm of Information Technology, we keep our eyes on the proven leaders and the rising talent. By engaging in ongoing dialogues with both, we find the experts with a pulse on product innovation, with strong technical capabilities, and with even stronger interpersonal skills to propel us and our clients to the next level.
Great Benefits & Room for Growth!
Salt Lake City, UT