March 1, 2023
Job Description – Account Executive
Location: United States, Remote
Type of Employment: Full Time, Direct Hire
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Logiswift is an entrepreneurial software technology company developed by industry supply chain professionals from their lifetime experiences and incorporates their view of operational best practices. The software development initiated in February 2006 and has been productized to meet the needs of various customers working within the supply chain industry. The team is made up of individuals in Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
Logiswift incorporated in the US in 2022 and is expanding our US team and client base. With an inclusive culture and a desire to lead the marketplace, the right individual will have the support and ability to drive long term value and success.
- New business and sales development in North America for target industries
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for customer, channel and Logiswift to win
- Provide sales presentations and support product demonstrations
- Participation in key industry conferences
- Developing territory and industry plans for business growth
- Team with marketing to position LOGISWIFT as a leading solution for International shippers, Importers and Exporters, Logistics Service Providers, and others.
- Lead proposal development
- Flexibility of working with colleagues over multiple time zones
- Reporting to the VP Customer Solutions, North America
- 10+ Years in solution selling of like supply chain software
- Cloud based / SaaS experience is a plus
- High energy and results drive
- Strong verbal communication, written and presentation skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong organization skills that include prioritizing tasks, creating and keeping deadlines, and attention to detail
- Well defined sales process
- Industry Experience
- Consistent history of proven quota attainment, strong closing skills, territory management, negotiation, and product knowledge
- Strong business relationships
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree
While Logiswift is modular based solution with broad functionality, the initial focus of the company’s positioning is on industries where they have an extensive experience base: construction, projects, and third-party logistics promoting end to end visibility. The technology roadmap includes client specific needs and general industry requirements while focusing on user experience, security, and performance. Our technical team works closely with sales and customer solutions to achieve these objectives.
LOGISWIFT LLCRemote, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.