Administrative Assistant Freight Services - Entry Level
Logistics Worldwide – Jacksonville, FL
This is an entry level position that we are willing to teach the right candidate the job skills below.
We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. The application of technology to all parts of our business, including customer service, requires team members who can not only adapt to change, but who take the lead in the continuous improvement of our core business processes and the way we serve our customers. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience possible.
This entry level position is primarily responsible for assisting in the truckload department answering and making calls to and from carriers, determining what is required for that particular lane of freight. Assist the shipping process within the truckload area.
· Responsible for tracking freight shipments, data entry, basic accounting practices and problem solving for our clients.
· Tracking and tracing of all sales stats, ie. Revenue, Gross Profit, Shpiments, etc.
· Handle all disputes for carriers and customers from start to finish.
· Create weekly customer invoicing and carrier payables.
· Answering the phone and making sure the calls is transferred to the correct department after understanding the need of the caller.
· Check on statuses of Accounts Payables and Receivables regarding invoices
· Maintain accurate records of all customer and carrier interactions.
· Maintain the highest level of profitability, carrier satisfaction and support
· Communicate with internal sales people regarding all aspects of the supply chain process.
· Website updating, keeping our website up to date with fresh ideas.
· Maintain all social media sites with fresh content to FB, LinkedIn, twitter, etc.
· Act as a leader, providing direction and support to other employees
· Must be proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Clear understanding of how to manipulate all social media avenues
- Type 50 words a minute
Logistics Worldwide is one of the most progressive transportation management companies in the business. Our focus is to provide customers with superior supply chain management services and best in class technology at the lowest possible cost while providing customers with the above and beyond level of customer service they deserve. With our unique and progressive approach to transportation management, Logistics Worldwide helps customers of all sizes drive savings and simplification into their supply chains. When you select Logistics Worldwide to manage your transportation processes, you get a true partner and the recognized leader in the third-party logistics industry.
Salary: $9.00 per hour to $15.00 per hour
Plus Bonus/Commission on Gross Profit, in addition to salary.