Network Engineer II
- Posted: over a month ago
LOG-NET is looking to add to our team in the hosted services area. This team keeps the infrastructure and security of our leading software as a service (SaaS) supply chain platform operating in our private cloud facilities. This position will be supporting the configuration, management and operations of our primary and back up data center facilities.
- 2+ year of experience in datacenter or server management
- 2+ years of experience working with networking infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience working with network and operating systems security
- Degree in a related engineering field.
- Network, operating system and security certifications
- Experience working with a global team to provide 24x7 support and operations
- Experience working in a team environment to meet joint objectives
- Knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP
- Knowledge and experience with network security and various secured VPN technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS
About The Job
This position works to maintain our network operating systems, infrastructure, and security infrastructure to maintain our high availability systems. The position also works with clients and partners to establish and maintain integrations across client and industry connections.
- Plan and execute operating procedures for data services.
- Coordinate and participate in the 24x7 on call support of the platform.
- Manage and execute integrations with customers and business partners.
- Manage and implement cyber security policies and procedures
- Manage and implement business continuity and back-up and recovery procedures.
- Automate select network administration tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Drive standards across the network
- Identify and dive deep on recurring issues and recommend preventative solutions
- Create and review documentation and process regarding issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low level application interaction
- Complete customer requests
LOG-NET is an equal opportunity workplace . We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
LOG-NET benefits include Vacation, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Applicants are required to provide eligibility to work in the United States
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?