Executive Administrative Assistant
LOD Resource Group Falls Church, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
LOD Resource Group, a division of Labor On Demand, Inc., is a human resource management firm based in San Antonio, Texas. For nearly two decades, we have provided contingent workforce solutions to private industry and government agencies to support their operations. Our core values center around our talented people who drive our success and continued growth.
We are currently seeking a talented Executive Administrative Assistant to help provide program management support to the United States Air Force Medical Operations and Research Directorate in Falls Church, Virginia.
Work Hours: Core hours are between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Travel: Travel is not required for this position.
Primary Position Requirements/Specific Tasks:
- Use office automation software, such as Microsoft Office, to create and edit documents, presentations, graphics, tables, electronic drafts, and electronic mail, ensuring all documents are entered into the database with 100% accuracy and confidentiality
- Review, edit, and update documents to include checking for correct format, spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Prepare and submit documents in appropriate formats in accordance with IAW Air Force Handbook(AFH) 33-337, The Tongue and Quill.
- Secretarial duties such as to receive phone calls, greet visitors, and determine the nature of the calls or visits; screen for requests that can be handled without assistance.
- Update and maintain office procedures to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Assist division personnel in locating and selecting the appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for application to specific taskings and inquiries.
- Assist with travel planning, travel arrangements, calendaring, itinerary management, as needed by division personnel
- Ensure correspondence and communication with returned calls, emails (outlook), and faxes are promptly addressed within one(1) business day.
- On a limited basis, provide Vendor Management. Maintain and collect requests for office supplies as requested and approved by the SG3/4 Director and providing invoices. All requests will be coordinated with the Government Purchase Card Holder for the Directorate for ordering and receipt of supplies and equipment.
- Produce expense reports, presentations, and briefs for executive personnel
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes for action items as requested by the Government Leads to obtain clear, concise, and accurate minutes so that decisions, recommendations, and/or courses of action can be quickly made. Establish a draft suspense list of all meeting actions.
- Track and monitor all unit department administrative suspense dates to ensure all suspense actions are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide meeting minutes to the Government within five(5) business days of the conclusion of the meeting IAW CDRL A002.
- Review, process, and route all incoming and outgoing correspondence, reports, and other written materials submitted for review and coordinate for signature.
- Assist the Government with records management to ensure that files are filed according to policy; archive expiring files into the archive folder in the Air Force database; delete duplicate files according to the Records Custodian; and support the Division Chief of Records with the management of Division files IAW Air Force Instruction (AFI) 33-322, Records Management Program.
- Manage tasks received and sent via Task Management Tool(TMT) for coordination and ensure timely and accurate task completion.
Applicants MUST HAVE the following experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of related work experience in preparing and editing executive documents.
- A minimum of 4 years of related work experience in working with senior-level DoD, other federal government agencies, or private sector companies.
A qualified candidate will:
- Possess proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient and experienced with software applications to include MS-Office, Outlook, and SharePoint software.
- Be proficient in coordinating video and audio conference calls and maintaining webpages and databases.
- Communicate highly complex matters to personnel at all levels and build and maintain organizational relationships to ensure awareness, effective messaging, and service delivery.
- Possess efficient time management skills and can work independently
- Must have exceptional organizational skills as well as great attention to detail
- Utilize Information Technology systems for data entry and/or data validation.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English fluently and clearly in order to effectively communicate with all personnel for which they will interact.
- Possess sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills, and social sensitivity such that they can relate constructively to a variety of contacts from diverse backgrounds.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Education: Minimum Associate’s degree in communications, business management/administration, or related degree.
Clearance Type: Must possess an active favorable Tier 1 (T1) clearance or higher.
Required Training: Must complete the Government provided information systems, security, workplace safety, and other training as required.
LOD Resource GroupWhy Work Here?
Our core values center around the talented people who drive our success
LOD Resource Group, a division of Labor On Demand, Inc., is a human resource management firm based in San Antonio, Texas. For nearly two decades, we have provided contingent workforce solutions to private industry and government agencies to support their operations. Join our team today for many exciting career opportunities. We look forward to meeting you!
AddressFalls Church, VA