- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must have a Master’s degree or Bachelor's from an accredited college or university and 5 year previous experience in executive management of managing or operating and Residential Group home with compliance of 52 6400, 6100 regulations.
Growing I/DD Residential Provider looking for CEO.
· Program planning and implementation
· Development, updating and implementation of policies and procedures
· Compliance with all regulatory codes 52, 6100 and 6400 – licensing, inspection, provider qualification, monitoring, and audits
· Keeping up with changes in regulations and waivers
· Program outreach for growth
· Management and coordination of staffing
· Coordination of staff recruiting, training, evaluation, and retention
· Maintenance of HR and client records
· Admission and discharge of clients
· Ensure medical and behavioral health needs of residents are met
· Onsite oversight of houses, ensuring they are in compliance with all regulatory guidelines
· Other activities and responsibilities as needed
· Must have strong leadership skills
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with staff, individuals, families, external programs, and county, state and federal agencies
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-directed and independent, as well as team work capabilities
· Computer literate – MS Office, email, HCSIS, EIM, PROMISe
· Must be organized and efficient
A CEO must have a clear direction in which they want to steer their business. COMMUNICATION and AMBITION and OPTIMISM are crucial things when grounded in reality, and the head of a company needs to believe in those goals. Being able to inspire others to buy into your vision is an important tool in leadership.
It is crucial to listen to others around you. Fellow executives and company directors are there to advise you on their areas of expertise - accepting their input on decisions is Vital.
Demonstrating listening skills and genuine interest in the concern of others promotes your image internally, improves your understanding of how the business operates day-to-day, and will generally lead to better business decisions.
The ability to pursue a goal with enthusiasm and instil that same attitude in others is a key component of a the CEO.
Getting the best out of your business means getting the best out of your people. Colleagues who are Motivated and Invested in the company will work harder and genuinely want to drive the business FORWARD. Learn how to catalyse action in yourself and those around you.
Changes in the industry, sector and business can have a profound impact on your strategy, priorities, and the decisions you have to make. Being able to accept that and change direction when necessary can be a Powerful Tool.
The CEO must be able to adapt their role for what the company needs, whether that's for a multinational conglomerate or a start-up enterprise.
Inspiring trust and being trusting is a mark of a good leader and essential for the CEO. Stakeholders must have faith in your ability of confidence and you need to feel confident in delegating to those you work with.
A trusting CEO has more time to focus on the Big picture and benefits from a positive working environment where capabilities are recognized.
- Master’s Degree and Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years' related experience in administrative and executive supervisory roles of Adult Group homes for individuals with IDD.
- 5+years' Residential Group Home and Day Services experience.
- 5+years' Experience with State regulations and compliance.
- Responsible for all daily operations and for compliance with 6100,6400 regulation state licensing and reporting standards.
- Daily operations of residential group homes for people with disabilities and continuously improve the model of care provided.
- Develop long term person centered relationship, works with the team to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Must understand budgeting and billing.
- Interface with local, state, and governmental agencies.
LNL Home Services LLCWhy Work Here?
A lot of of room to grow, difference in someone's life
32 Hirst Avenue East LansdowneEast Lansdowne, PA
BusinessView all jobs at LNL Home Services LLC