Salesforce Senior Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
LNB Solutions is a tech company focused on helping companies become more efficient, smarter and lighter through an upgrade in their technology. Our team is built around creative thinkers with the energetic drive to accomplish technology solutions.
- Develop, validate and document working customer development, integration and data migration elements of a company wide Salesforce implementation.
- Design and develop declarative automation using Process Builder, Work Flow, Approval Process
- Core system administration of core and custom objects – creation, modification and removal of record types, page layouts, fields, validation rules, buttons/actions
- Core system administration of users, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules
- Salesforce Communities - modifications and enhancements
- Develop, maintain and debug VisualForce, APEX Classes and APEX Triggers
- Manage and maintain multiple environments under one org
- Utilize Dataloader.io for upload and exports
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Support and deploy seasonal releases and critical updates
- Communicate effectively, coach, and mentor end users
- 3+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Salesforce.com System Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Developer Certification a plus
- Working knowledge with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Data migration, Partner Communities, SOOQL Apex, C++, Java, SQL, MySQL
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- Proficient with Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboard and logic formulas
- Working knowledge of Dataloader.io
- Experience with Einstein a plus
- Knowledge Accounting or Financial Software a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication and customer service
- In depth knowledge of APIs and experience building integrations within Salesforce.com
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Why work with us
We offer the opportunity to work with progressive technology and highly experienced professionals in a collaborative, team-focused environment. Our salary package is very attractive and we also provide a comprehensive support program to ensure your success on the job.
We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work 100% remotely from home and can be located anywhere in the United States. Preference to work East coast hours.
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. LNB Solutions does not sponsor employment visas.
Powered by JazzHR
LNB Solutions Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at LNB Solutions Inc