Supply Chain Coordinator-Entry Level
LMT Mercer Group Inc Lawrenceville, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To coordinate all activities in regards to secondary production requirements and to assist with the activities required to purchase products from outside vendors.
1. Scheduling & Planning
- Responsible for the scheduling, coordination and completion of all secondary production requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of all secondary work orders and communicating both short term and long term secondary labor requirements to each plant.
- Responsible for setting Secondary work center priority list.
- Maintain accurate production reporting for all Secondary operations.
- Maintain accurate Secondary BOM information including packaging specifications.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels for all secondary products in all plants.
- Review and assist in the implementation of secondary reorder points.
- Participate in daily production meetings to review Secondary production requirements in both plants.
- Review with Production Coordinator any molded product requirements necessary to complete Secondary work orders.
- Review the Materials Requirements Plan and issue requisitions for the purchase of products used to support the production requirements.
- Issue approved purchase orders to outside vendors and maintain accuracy of all purchase order information.
- Maintain accurate purchased product pricing in the central computer system.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure open orders will deliver on time as needed.
- Maintain accurate data used in vendor performance analysis.
- Communicate any/all vendor performance and delivery issues with Director of Manufacturing.
- Education and Experience Required.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Powered by JazzHR
LMT Mercer Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at LMT Mercer Group Inc