LMS, Inc. is a fast-growing technology brand located in Orlando, FL. We are looking for several passionate individuals who are eager to take on challenges and join our team as a catalyst for change in the ever-growing cruise vacation industry. This position will be based in Doral Florida.
We are seeking a person who won't quit until the job is done, prides themselves on being a problem solver and thrives on cross-collaborating, and multitasking within an ever changing, dynamic fast-paced environment
The Technical Incident Manager will lead the Incident Management Team through the process of tracking, managing and solving incidents that are reported and discovered that interrupt the Guest experience. This will include collaboration with xiLT for change management of OCEAN experience business solutions, strategic integration of solutions onboard and onshore.
This opportunity is for an individual who is ready to be at the forefront of innovation as part of our Operations Project Management Team with the Carnival Corporation (CCL).
As the Technical Incident Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team and play a visible role in supporting and implementing cutting-edge technology platforms with other industry-leading partners in a 24/7 capacity that will include a night shift rotating schedule. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
Incident Manager Basic Qualifications
- Exceptional communications including: spoken, written, active listening and general body language
- Outstanding critical thinking abilities
- Experience with project management software, i.e., Jira and Confluence
- Curious, polite, professional and engaging interpersonal skills
- PMP Certification is a plus, but not required
Incident Manager Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist with system performance monitoring and analysis
- Maintain records and provide project solutioning support onboard and onshore
- Be responsible for the oversight of critical incident and major system escalations from initiation to resolution
- Conduct workflow analysis and business process analysis while identifying root causes with different business modeling tools
- Provide assistance to leadership and development teams regarding system defects, demo presentations, and management operations
- Contribute to long-term operational strategy and technical roadmaps
- Act as point-of-contact for the front-end and back-end development teams
Our Commitment to You
Salary range is up to 65k based upon skills and past experience.
At LMS, Inc. our philosophy is to empower every team member. We work hard and smart, and our diverse team is made up of the best talent from all around the nation.
LMS is a Team where we reward hard effort and invest in our people.
We offer competitive pay, generous PTO packages, company bonuses, merit-based acceleration, and continuing education initiatives including access to company-funded professional development.
After 90 days, medical, dental, and life insurance is provided, along with simple IRA savings plan and a company match. From company cruises to special team-building functions and lunches, the moment you walk through the door, you will feel like a member of the LMS family.
Thank you for your interest in joining LMS!