- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Estimator for Commercial Construction
Our client is looking for a qualified estimator for this Commercial Construction company. 80+ year old local company with a great work - life balance! If you have these qualifications, we'd love to speak to you.
· Analyze drawings, specifications, and project requirements.
· Assemble accurate and well organized estimates.
· Provide detailed quantity take offs.
· Assist with reviewing and evaluating sub-contractor quotations.
· Preserve relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, architects, and clients.
· Maintain bid documents and track changes.
· Prepare pre-bid RFI’s.
· Create risk logs.
· Maintain unit cost data base.
· Distribute bid documents to sub-contractors and suppliers and monitor bid list.
· Present cost estimates and project details to management and operations personal.
· Attend Prebid Meetings.
· Assist with developing scopes of work.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Construction Estimator or a degree in construction related field is preferred.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Experience with Bluebeam quantity takeoff tools or similar software
· Experience with Microsoft Excel or similar software.
· Ability to create reports on cost data.
· Detail oriented.
· Experience with understanding construction drawings and requirements.
Salary will be competitive, depending on experience.
AddressKansas City, MO
Get fresh Commercial Construction Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.