Development Project Manager
- Posted: December 10, 2022
LMS Real Estate Investment Management is seeking a Project Manager (PM) for the Development Division for their multi-family residential developments located across the Southeastern portion of the US. This individual will provide oversight, direction and accountability to project teams responsible for the development of Build-To-Rent (BTR) and Value-Add projects.
Once acquisition has formalized the control of the development asset, the Project Manager for Development takes over the project with the goal of entitling the project and completing required financing for the construction of the project on schedule and on budget. The PM will coordinate and manage the relations with various government entities, 3rd party design teams, site contractors, and operational teams, solving problems, leading collaboration, and driving progress and execution. The ability to communicate, drive a schedule, understand constructability and creatively problem solve while representing LMS and their values is required.
- Communicate at a high level, show good judgement and think critically to solve problems.
- Present LMS, LMS product and the project specifically to local governmental offices and staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with different disciplines both virtually and in person.
- Plan project schedules and hold responsible parties accountable for executing their respective work to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Work with, critique and challenge 3rd party Civil Engineering and Architectural design teams..
- Be able to generate an Opinion of Probable cost related to the Civil Engineering plans.
- Recruit, manage and retain contractors and vendors to put together a team that can affectively complete the larger projects
- Participate and add expertise to pre-construction and due-diligence efforts
- Project Budget management necessary to be able to complete a project on time and within budget,
- Manage expectations with Owner teams to ensure proper, scope, timeliness, and accuracy within projects
- Background in development management, engineering, project management, or related field is preferred
- 3-5+ years of proven and relevant experience in Real Estate Project Management
- Experience leading projects
Preferred software capabilities (but not necessarily required) to include:
- Scheduling software
- Microsoft Office Procore
LMS Investment Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?