Engineering Technician V
LMR provides industrial support services across the Undersea Weapons Department (Code 30), Test and Evaluation Department (Code 20), Undersea Systems & Sustainment Department (Code 40) and Unmanned and Theater Undersea Warfare Systems Department (Code 50), of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division, Keyport (NUWCDIVKPT). Requirements include providing technical support services associated with various industrial operations, depot repair activities, and torpedo intermediate maintenance functions.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Engineer Technician V assembles and disassembles, repairs, cleans, and provides engineering and preventative maintenance to vehicle shells, buoys, and components in support of programs on the NUWCDIVKPT Industrial Support Services (ISS) contract.
Location: Hawthorne, NV
- Performs non-routine and complex assignments involving responsibility for planning and conducting a complete project of relatively limited scope or a portion of a larger and more diverse project, selects and adapts plans, techniques, designs, or layouts, contacts personnel in related activities to resolve problems and coordinate the work, reviews, analyzes, and integrates the technical work of others.
- Bid and proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A current, active secret security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- At least eight (8) years of experience providing industrial operations support.
- Must be licensed and certified to operate 6,000 pound electric and diesel forklift and CAT III overhead crane.
- Must possess ability and experience to operate pallet jack and Big Joe stand-behind pallet lift mechanism.
- Some manual lifting up to 75 pounds may be required with this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Expected Pay Range: $30.17 – $33.50 per hour. The pay range for this role considers job-related knowledge, skills, work location, education and training, and certifications.
- Sick Leave
LMR is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that supports technology development and provides comprehensive joint warfighter training by leveraging the skills, experience, and knowledge of its personnel. Our team consists of personnel with diverse backgrounds.
LMR is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
LMR will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEOC Know Your Rights
Pay Transparency Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster
Right to Work Poster
LMR Technical GroupHawthorne, NV
EngineeringView All LMR Technical Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.