Installer - Glazier
LMI, Inc. Reno, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
A growing Manufacturing and Installation company with facilities throughout Nevada is looking to fill positions in our Reno, Nevada facility. We want those who are willing to learn a trade and not just a job.
The successful candidate(s) will learn how to perform duties related to the Installation of some or all of the following products by tradesman who have set the standard in the industry.
- Framed and Vanity Mirrors
- Shower Enclosures
- Wire Shelving
- Mirrored Wardrobe Doors and
- Closet Organizers
We will provide training, tools, guidance and opportunity to the right candidate(s)
To qualify, each candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Work in the shop and on construction job sites in full compliance of all safety requirements.
- Ability to work closely with journeyman who will provide all necessary training.
- Ability to use various power tools, hand tools, and ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying products to install. (Frequent bending, squatting and kneeling).
- Team player who is able to work well under pressure/deadlines and work overtime as needed.
- Qualified candidate must be 21 years of age.
- Must have Three (3) years driving experience.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (DMV print out will be required upon request).
* Experience handling glass, mirrors, shower door or wardrobe doors is a plus but not required.
* Previous construction experience is a plus.
Our company offers a competitive salary and full benefits including
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance (Paid by the company)
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match.
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance plans
If you have experience working in construction with any installation applications, want to learn a new trade and can work in a safety conscience environment then we would like to talk to you.
Refer to a Friend
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: