IT Project Manager
- Expired: October 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for the communities we serve.The IT Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to defined organizational objectives. This position will define specific project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will be responsible to coordinate all aspects of a project, working closely with the Technical Services Manager to facilitate technical components, and with the User Project Manager to coordinate departmental activities. They will be responsible to complete project implementations assisting programmers and analysts, in the planning, development, testing and documentation of the project. They will assist in the development of materials to educate end-users in the use of the new technology or application.
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent Benefits
- Manage project development from beginning to end, according the LMH Project Management Methods, and possess the ability to bring the project to a successful completion through political sensitivity and project coordination.
- Define project, using project definition templates (PDD) to include scope, goals, success criteria, risks and deliverables that support business goals.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- In collaboration with senior management, liaise with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set, manage and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Possess the ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle; estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables, using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Ability to build, develop, and grow business relationships.
- Demonstrates experience in personnel management, ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. Possess the ability and alterations promptly and efficiently. Possess the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exhibits strong oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- PMP Certification and/or plan to attain within 1 year.
- Prior experience in healthcare delivery system.
- Technical background with experience in networking and/or system administration.
Patient 1st We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.
TechnologyView all jobs at LMH Health
Get fresh Director Global Public Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.