LMG Healthcare San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintaining the designated open-office hours, answering calls, greeting and assisting visitors, and tenants.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Preparing and ensuring interoffice deliveries.
- Inspecting office building periodically.
- Preparing and schedule work orders.
- Inventorying office supplies and create purchase orders to replenish depleted stock.
- Preparing notices, letters and other communications.
- Inspecting work of maintenance staff and vendors.
- Maintaining updated tenant and vendor files.
- Scheduling and coordinating staff meetings and company events.
We are in business to help healthcare providers do what they do best. Running a successful practice, hospital, care center, or clinic is not just about practicing medicine. It is also crucial to manage the business side of the overall operations. Efficiency is a top priority for today's healthcare organization. LMG Healthcare offers a full suite of services that support healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes meet their operational and clinical objectives. We have worked with and have helped some of the most prominent organizations in the healthcare industry.