The ideal candidate will have a solid background in medical billing, with the skills necessary to improve their current billing procedures. The successful applicant will work on a number of tasks,exercising their billing experience within the practice.
We are looking for individuals who have a desire to grow and learn within the organization, expanding their billing knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Post medical charges into medical manager software to meet daily and monthly goals
* Coordinate with clinics to ensure all outstanding bills are collected
* Data entry of patient demographics and input charges accordingly
* Ability to appropriately assign modifiers
* Medical reimbursements
* Initiate refunds for patients
* Various billing and collections functions to ensure accurate and timely claim processing
* Confirm patient benefits and insurance
* Follow-up on late or missed payment notices
* General knowledge of ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT codes
LMG HealthcareWe are in business to help healthcare providers do what they do best. Running a successful practice, hospital, care center, or clinic is not just about practicing medicine. It is also crucial to manage the business side of the overall operations. Efficiency is a top priority for today's healthcare organization. LMG Healthcare offers a full suite of services that support healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes meet their operational and clinical objectives. We have worked with and have helped some of the most prominent organizations in the healthcare industry.