· Answers and properly responds to in-bound phone calls via call center applications/systems.
· Successfully operates a PC, software/applications, telephone, fax, scanner and copier.
· Accurately documents in PC system the proper actions taken on each account.
· Maintains compliance with FDCPA, FCRA, HIPAA plus local, state and federal collections laws.
· Demonstrates attention to detail; achieves the determined production and quality expectations.
· Follows instructions and maintains workflow standards.
· Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
· Communicates effectively with staff and management at all times.
LMG HealthcareWe are in business to help healthcare providers do what they do best. Running a successful practice, hospital, care center, or clinic is not just about practicing medicine. It is also crucial to manage the business side of the overall operations. Efficiency is a top priority for today's healthcare organization. LMG Healthcare offers a full suite of services that support healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes meet their operational and clinical objectives. We have worked with and have helped some of the most prominent organizations in the healthcare industry.