LMG Healthcare Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a Medical Biller to support a large and growing health care institution in their Mountain View office. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in medical billing, with the skills necessary to improve their current billing procedures. The successful applicant will work on a number of tasks, exercising their billing experience within the practice. We are looking for individuals who have a desire to grow and learn within the organization, expanding their billing knowledge and experience
- Responsible for the pre-verification of insurance for patients being admitted into the hospital for care
- Ensures insurance coverage by telephone resolves any issues with coverage and escalates complicated issues to a supervisor or manager
- Interviews patients and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all hospital and regulatory policies are in compliance
- Previous authorization experience (1-2 years prior)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Billing Certificate a bonus
- Possess knowledge of billing software
- Ability to communicate and work effectively
We are in business to help healthcare providers do what they do best. Running a successful practice, hospital, care center, or clinic is not just about practicing medicine. It is also crucial to manage the business side of the overall operations. Efficiency is a top priority for today's healthcare organization. LMG Healthcare offers a full suite of services that support healthcare organizations of all shapes and sizes meet their operational and clinical objectives. We have worked with and have helped some of the most prominent organizations in the healthcare industry.