Theater Experience for Marketing and Sales
As an entry-level position, no direct experience is required, however, familiarity with marketing and sales basics, having a customer-focused attitude, and a desire for leadership will formulate the foundation of a great candidate.We are seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of a company in order to ensure success of their projects within the overall mission. Candidates should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals.
Brand Ambassador & Events Responsibilities:
- Sponsorship Pairings
- Marketing Management
- Become well versed in charity campaign knowledge and fund allocations
- Create and conduct presentations to donors and sponsors
- Assist with campaign event launches, test markets and territory identification
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions
- Donor Registration
Brand Ambassador & Events Perks:
- On-site Charity Work and Travel Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Bonuses and Awards
- Paid training
Brand Ambassador & Events Requirements:
- Concentrations in nonprofit, social work, communications, marketing, PR, business, economics, psychology, or screen arts is not required but it is a plus.
- Degree preferred
- 3.0+ GPA Preferred
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation or the desire to enhance these skills with training
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Organized, well-spoken and ready to be challenged
One will be responsible for organizing territory initiatives, presenting presentations to targeted audiences and refine the plans through a continual feedback loop. In our innovative and progressive environment, one must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, help brainstorm ideas, and drive their implementation.Selected candidates will be hired and trained by multiple departments including the events team, nonprofit clients, business development and human resources to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace for our brands. A newly hired employee work closely in a team to meet client brand exposure and fundraising goals through daily meeting and executing marketing plans.
Thank you for your time. Please allow 2-4 business days for us to review your application.
Why Work Here?The way in which businesses are growing, we strongly believe the CEO should be behind the employees, supporting them and helping them to thrive within a workplace. We were tired of the traditional hierarchy controlling the knowledge and holding all the power of others careers. For us, it's the front-line employees, particularly those who are WITH our sponsors and donors, they're the ones who hold our brands in the utmost professional order. And it is imperative that there is respect for everyone in our workplace.
LMC provides a stimulating environment for all of our employees by encouraging competitiveness, creativity, great work ethic and confidence