LLR CONCEPTS INC Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have what it takes to join our team as a Full Time Entry Level Sales Representative, we'd love to speak with you. APPLY TODAY!
Ready to get your foot in the door, prove yourself and advance up? You have found the company that will offer paid training every step of the way to develop its people into tomorrow’s leaders.
LLR Concepts is looking for candidates with a hunter’s mentality and uncompromising work ethic to bring our products and services to consumers.
Daily Responsibilities of Full Time Entry Level Sales Representative:
Create a win, win, win relationship for our customers, clients and YOU! Offer unparalleled products and services provided by our top clients. You’ll target consumers and recommend solutions by using consultative selling to suggest service plans and other upgraded services, and successfully negotiate and close sales.
- Learn and implement full sales cycle to bring on new accounts
- Conduct cross price analysis for customers to cover benefits
- Maintain excellent customer service and rapport to establish long lasting relationships
- Use CRM software such as Salesforce to track sales and data
- Represent our client’s brand by being brand ambassador
- Manage and set up retail territory and relationships with vendors
Perks we will provide:
- Competitive pay plus bonuses and incentives to drive performance
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Health benefits for full time employees
- Serious growth potential for your career in business management or leadership roles
- Amazing trips and travel opportunities
- One of a kind company culture
- Team building activities
- Philanthropy opportunities to give back to our community
To learn about our perks, company culture and dream team, visit us at www.llrconcepts.com.
Qualities of a top performer:
- Self-motivated and driven to set and hit quotas
- Ambitious and competitive to be number 1
- Confidence in communication, people and relationship building skills
- Experience delivering superior customer service
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Previous experience in sales, account management, customer service, direct marketing, retail management is a plus but not mandatory
LLR CONCEPTS INC
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at LLR CONCEPTS INC