Sales Representative Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
No Experience Needed - We will provide PAID TRAINING for our Entry Level Full Time Sales Representative role
Come soar with LLR Concepts! We are growing and expanding into multiple markets this year and looking for top individuals who want to get in at the ground level and grow within our firm.
What the future holds for LLR Concepts Inc:
Our proven results mean more growth opportunities for all. Our clients have increased their demand for more market share. This means we are adding to our team and will be expanding into multiple branches. We are looking for high performing candidate like yourself to learn the foundation of sales and be cross-trained into various management and leadership level roles. As a future leader in our company, you will be responsible for client representation at our various retail locations.
Benefits and perks you will enjoy as a Sales Representative:
- Paid time off
- Competitive base pay and high commission
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses for all top performers
- Awards and recognition
- On-site gym
- Off all major holidays
- Employee training program from entry level all the way to management
- Absolutely no micromanaging
- Direct coaching from the leadership team
- Industry conferences to aid personal and professional development
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
- Social gatherings and team events in and out of the office
Qualities you must possess:
- Associate-Bachelors Degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication and people skills are a must
- Love for interacting with people
- Desire to be the best versions of yourself and contribute at a high caliber to a committed team
- Take ownership of every aspect of setting and achieving goals by demonstrating strong work ethic
- Hold high levels of integrity in order to assure everyone on the team has a true since of trust from the top to the bottom
Day-to-day responsibilities of Sales Representative:
- You will handle one-on-one sales interactions with customers in retail settings
- You will be using the latest CRM technology to manage relationships and interactions with current and potential customers
- You will use your people and communication skills to strike up and develop sales
- You will handle incoming customer service inquiries to address all customer concerns
- You will act as the brand liaison between our clients and customers
- You will be responsible for daily data entry of sales process and provide feedback to team
Here at LLR Concepts, we facilitate the relationship between our clients and their customers in OKC by handling their brand management, customer service, and most importantly, customer acquisition. We come with the backing of a 20-year-old brokerage firm and dozens of combined years' experience in account management, customer service and business development. Our corporate culture thrives on the collaboration and camaraderie of our team members!
LLR CONCEPTS INC
Get fresh Entry Level Medical Device Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.