Client Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why should I work for LLR Concepts?
We understand the importance of company culture; therefore, we are committed to creating a work environment that’s friendly, family oriented and FUN! We value your hard work, integrity and commitment. In return, we are committed to providing a work environment to support your professional and personal development with continuous growth opportunity.
Additional Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off and off all major holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Lots of team events and social gatherings
- Competitive base pay and uncapped commission potential
- Lots of bonuses and incentives opportunities to drive performances
- Cross-training into various department for anyone looking to advance into managerial roles
Primary Responsibilities for Entry Level Client Sales Representative
The Client Sales Representative’s responsibility is to support our firm and our clients’ brands by growing sales, establishing and maintaining relationships with targeted customers, and ultimately be a brand ambassador for our clients.
- Interact one-on-one with retail customers to help guide them in the sales process of telecommunications services
- Increase sales within designated market territory
- Maintain new and current accounts and ensure that they will develop into long-term relationships
- Drive loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collect sales data and input into CRM system
- Promote and market clients’ brands, products and services
- Develop clients’ product knowledge and of the competitors in the market place
- Follow set standards and compliance
Skills and Requirements:
We look for outstanding relationship building skill and a professional demeanor. The ideal candiate will match our core values by possessing a positive mentality, competitive spirit and high integrity. Prior experience working with customers either in sales, customer service, hospitality or restaurant related positions is a plus but not required.
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Associate or higher degree is preferred
- Experience working independently and in team setting
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
LLR CONCEPTS INCWhy Work Here?
Superior training, fun team environment, and great earning potential!
LLR Concepts is a private consulting firm that facilitates the relationship between our clients and their customers in Oklahoma City by handling their brand management, customer service, and most importantly, customer acquisition. We come with the backing of a 20-year-old brokerage firm and dozens of combined year’s experience in account management, customer service, and business development. Our corporate culture thrives on the collaboration and camaraderie of our team members!
AddressOklahoma City, OK