- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to fill a part-time Payroll and Accounting Clerk in our Strongsville, Ohio office. This position will be responsible for (but not limited to):
· weekly processing payroll (through Workforce Go)
· entering vendor invoices and reconciling associated purchase orders,
· reviewing credit card expenses,
· costing miscellaneous company expenses,
· creating job costs and aging reports as requested, and
· helping with other miscellaneous reports and office tasks (such as filing, assisting customers, and answering phone calls).
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, with strong communication skills, and be able to learn specialized accounting procedures quickly. The ability to multi-task and complete duties accurately and efficiently is also required.
• High School diploma
• Minimum 2 years experience with payroll and accounting
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office (especially with Excel) preferred
• Prior experience in an office setting related to A/P, A/R & Payroll preferred
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of our company to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. We also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that qualified individuals of minority, female, disabled, veteran or recently separated veteran status are recruited and considered for promotional opportunities. Mandatory drug testing is required prior to hiring and periodically throughout employment.
Job Type: Part-time
LLK GREENHOUSE SOLUTIONS
14800 Foltz ParkwayStrongsville, OH
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at LLK GREENHOUSE SOLUTIONS