As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and passionate Inside Sales Coordinator with knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket collision repair industry. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for selling company products and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face counter sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products, and assist customers with sales of product, services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be accountable for developing relationships with potential customers, and to assist customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
1. Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
2. Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
3. Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
4. Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
5. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
6. Processes orders – performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
7. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
8. May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
9. Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
10. Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
11. Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
12. Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
13. Assumes other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Experience is a plus; however we will gladly train the right attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: One to two years of prior telephone sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, and Microsoft Office software.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
Decision Making Examples:
Seek and develop new business
Establish how to best retain existing customer relationships
Problem-solve customer service issues