Vendor Program AnalystinChillicothe, OHatLKQ Corporation
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
This position supports the Mercedes Benz dealers with excellent customer service, on site expediting, discovery and implementation of problems and resolution for the dealer direct programs. Fields all customer calls and inquiries, and if necessary, determines resolution and responds appropriately. Ongoing focus to improve and maintain customer relationships.
- Supports the management of the existing Dealer Direct business with emphasis on Mercedes Benz.
- In house resource for dealers to express concerns and find resolution.
- Fields all customer calls and inquiries, determines resolution and responds.
- Considers program deficiencies, develops and vets' ideas to improve profitability.
- Strives to continuously improve service levels and performance to the customer and is accountable for effective on time execution of strategic initiatives.
- Lead business process excellence / lean initiatives to drive overall efficiencies in the distribution network.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Develop and publish monthly KPI's to monitor performance and drive positive change.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (www.lkqcorp.com), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud!
Education & Experience
- High school diploma.
- 5 years of relevant experience in customer service and/or customer service management.
- Experience in LEAN preferred.
- Project management capability.
- Process mapping.
- Change agent.
- Proficient computer skills are essential.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with peers, customers, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills, strategic thinker and pays close attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Works effectively in cross functional teams.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task with an excellent customer service aptitude.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Maintain the utmost level of business integrity.
- Must exercise good business judgement, courtesy, and tact in rendering customer service activities.