Sr. Project ManagerinNashville, TNatLKQ Corporation
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Perform job responsibilities at any level within the organization and/or with external personnel
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Facilitate communication to all levels within LKQ; with Team Leads, Groups and Members throughout the project lifecycle
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Coordinate with Quality assurance to ensure product optimization
- Constantly monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results
- Document task results, change control, team development, schedules, standards, risks, and technical specifications
- Responsible for internal, formal and peer to peer communications
- Define problems as they occur internally and externally
- Analyze and identify viable solutions to problems and risks to the project
- Negotiate costs, schedule, changes, assignments and resources related to the project
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation's products and processes
- Assume other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: B.A. or B.S. preferred in a computer-oriented field or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Work Experience: Minimum ten (10) years managing projects at increasing levels of responsibility
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must be a proficient PC user and have strong project management skills and attention to detail. Good written and verbal communication required.
- SOFTWARE, MACHINES, AND EQUIPMENT: Microsoft suite of software; Outlook, Office and Project.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: May be required to lift items up to 75 lbs. Must have the ability to work in conditions of frequent interruptions.
Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, OneNote, and Project Server/SharePoint is preferred. Additionally, familiarity with network infrastructure, communications, copier, fax machine, and E-mail.