Parts Puller/Quality Control - 1st Shift M-F!!inHustisford, WIatLKQ Corporation
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Parts Puller. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and have basic mechanical abilities and automotive knowledge. The Parts Puller is responsible for accurately locating, identifying, and safely pulling parts. The Parts Puller will also be responsible for making sure the parts meet the quality standard that is expected. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties
- Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse.
- Finding/Retrieving parts.
- Packaging parts for delivery / or prepping
- Any paperwork involved with the parts.
- Pull work orders.
- Operate a Tow motor or Order Picker
- Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders.
- Tag all parts properly for destination.
- Communicate with Sales and Dispatch.
- Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
- Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.
LKQ Corporation (www.lkqcorp.com), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks, and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700 operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud!
- Lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Experience with order picker preferred; Cannot be afraid of heights
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Basic computer skills.
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance with the order
- Work a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours shifts
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment
- Pick the right item and quantity
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.